THINKWARE DASH CAM PLUGIN | Ambarella Quad-core CPU | High Dynamic Range | Dewarping Video Technology
- High-Efficiency Video Coding | 1080p Full HD 2-Channel | Super Night Vision 3.0 | Energy Saving Mode 2.0
- Time Lapse | 140° Wide Viewing Angle | Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz) | Built-in GPS | Safety Camera Alert
- Road Safety Warning System (LDWS, FCWS, uFCWS, FVDW) | Mobile App | Windows/Mac Viewer
MOUNTING SOLUTION WITH A SLEEK DESIGN
Thinkware Dash Cam Plugin offers a simple solution for mounting and dismounting your dash cam while maintaining a sense of sharpness and sleekness in design.
Using a C-Type Connector Cradle, it allows the dash cam main unit to securely mount onto the plugin mechanism and powers the dash cam main unit from the plugin mechanism itself.
SAFE AND SECURE CONNECTING MECHANISM
The dash cam can be neatly mounted onto the windshield as the dash cam main unit perfectly clips into Thinkware Dash Cam Plugin. Instead of using magnetic power connectors or screws, it uses a connecting mechanism embedded within the Connector Cradle for a secure and safe connection.
This ensures that the dash cam records video footage properly and stays on the windshield in the event of a crash.
* Take caution when unplugging the dash cam main unit from the connecting mechanism as it is tightly fastened onto the main unit.
* Do not twist the dash cam main unit as this may cause damage to the connecting mechanism.
CLEAN INTEGRATION OF POWER CABLE AND GPS MODULE
The power cable and GPS module are connected on Thinkware Dash Cam Plugin instead of the dash cam main unit.
Therefore, it secures space around the main unit by removing the power connector and ports from the main unit.
This type of design reduces the risk of overheating as the power connector is separated from the main unit and integrated into Thinkware Dash Cam Plugin.
* Take note that the power cable and rear camera cables are integrated into one cable for the 2-channel package.
* Hiding the integrated cable into the headliner for certain vehicles may require professional installation or precise technical work.
AMBARELLA QUAD-CORE CPU
The Thinkware Dash Cam F790 has a powerful 1GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53 CPU manufactured by Ambarella, commonly used in next generation drones and sports cameras. The extremely low power consumption and significant processing power enable a small form factor design along with the ability to process multiple tasks and extend battery life.This ensures the F790 runs smoothly without freezing or crashing while offering leading video features at the same time.
HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE
HDR (High Dynamic Range) multi-exposure captures maximum image detail in high contrast scenes and corrects exposure levels when a subject is too dark or too bright.
Such scenes include challenging low-light conditions when you want to capture license plates against the reflection of bright LED headlights. The F790 will record a long shutter frame video and a short shutter frame video at the same time to optimize the color of video footage even in dark environments.
- Camera Front: 2.1M CMOS Sensor
- Resolution Front: Full HD (1920 x 1080P) Rear: Full HD (1920 x 1080P)
- Viewing Angel Front: 140° (Diagonal), Rear: 160° (Diagonal)
- Capacity Micro SD Card 16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB UHS-I
- Recording Modes Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Manual Recording, Audio Recording, Energy Saving
- Sensor 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
- GPS Built-in GPS
- Wi-Fi Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- Power DC 12 / 24V supported
- ETC Wi-Fi LED / STATUS LED
- Dimension 92 x 53.3 x 29.7 mm (3.6*2.1*1.16 inch), Including Cradle Mount 92 x 71.4 x 34.4 mm Weight 77.6g (0.17lbs) Including Cradle Mount (169.4g)
- Dash Cam
- Hardwire Cable
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- SD Card Reader
- Windshield Mount
- Spare 3M Mounting Tapes
- Quick Start Guide