Another major advantage with mechanical slamlocks is total control. Electronic systems often have either global (all doors) or area (load or cab) unlocking- this leaves the unrequired doors vulnerable until the auto relock action operates. Slamlocks do not have this vulnerability.
TTW slamlocks integrate with the vehicle manufacturers’ locking systems. This provides Maximum Security along with straightforward installation. They combine a genuine Security Slam operation with a high visual deterrent and a pleasing appearance.
All TTW slamlock kits are designed with escape from locked load areas, via the manufacturers own internal exit mechanism in mind. This is an extremely important feature as it ensures compliance with Health & Safety at work and Corporate Manslaughter legislation.
TTW kits are vehicle door specific and contain all the required fixtures, fittings and instructions to enable a technician to perform a cost effective professional installation.
TTW TS Series Slamlocks – Non Thatcham accredited
TTW – S Series – Common Features
- Yale style key
- Cylinders designed specifically for automotive applications
- 6 pin mechanism
- Plated brass High Strength key – restricted profile
- Cylinders and plugs nickel plated
- Key card with user/maintenance instructions
- Registered cylinders and keys
- Security code numbering on all keys (including spares)
- 2 keys per set as standard
- All vehicle sets supplied keyed alike as standard.
- Next working day spare keys to code
- Easy user friendly maintenance
TTW – S Series – Slamlocks features:
- 2 x cylinder sizes for installation flexibility
- Stainless outer protection shield
- High strength cylinder nut
- Non deforming cylinder UV stabilised sealing gasket
- Custom designed interior shields
- Interior escape available depending upon specific kit
- 1 x Slamlock T
- 1 x instructions
- 1 x Fixing Kit