APBX 8 DS SEALED SUB BOX
- Ultra-low profile (5.16 in. / 131 mm) box with sealed designperfectly tuned to fully exploit the APS 8 D driver.
- 2S2 (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose between Down-Firing mounting to increase the low-frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch anddefinition.
- Leveling feet with velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the carpet while maintaining easy removal.
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts anda Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the impedance asrequired and provides a quick release.
- Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
- Special designed cone-dustcap-basket geometry which guarantees a long linear excursion capability (9 mm, one-way).
- Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent treated paper 8 in. cone, featuring a profiledeveloped with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Specifically developed to be combined with either AP1 D mono or AP4.9 bit/AP4 D (2 CH bridged) amplifiers taking advantageof the bass boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- Sturdy metal grid included for a total protection of the subwoofer driver.
Size: 200 mm (8”)
Power Handling: 250 W Continuous Power
500 W Peak Power
Impedance (Ohms): 4 + 4
Sub box size: mm (in.) 377 (14.84) x 334 (13.15)x 109 (4.29)
Magnet: High density flux ferrite
Cone: Cotton-Fibre pressed paper
Weight of one component kg (lb) 6.22 (13.71)