APBX 10 DS SEALED SUB BOX
- Ultra-low profile (5.6 in. / 142 mm) box with sealed designperfectly tuned to fully exploit the APS 10 D driver.
- 2S2 (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose between Down-Firing mounting to increase the low-frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch anddefinition.
- Leveling feet with velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the carpet while maintaining easy removal.
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts anda Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the impedance asrequired and provides a quick release.
- Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
- Special designed cone-dustcap-basket geometry which guarantees a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one-way).
- Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent treated paper 10 in. cone, featuring a profiledeveloped with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Specifically developed to be combined with either the AP8.9 bit(2 CH + 2 CH bridged), AP5.9 bit (Sub CH) or AP4.9 bit/AP4 D(2 CH bridged) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass boostfeature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- Sturdy metal grid included for a total protection of the subwoofer driver.
Size: 250 mm (10”)
Power Handling: 400 W Continuous Power 800 W Peak Power
Impedance (Ohms): 4 + 4
Sub box size mm (in.): 472 (18.58) x 334 (13.15) x 120 (4.72)
Magnet: High density flux ferrite
Cone: Cotton-Fibre pressed paper
Weight of one component kg (lb): 8,63 (19.03)