AP 6.5 WOOFER
- 32 mm pure copper mobile voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: the cone is optimised with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusiveshallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proofcoating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
Peak Power Handling 210Watts Continuous 70Watts
Impedance 4 Ohm
Frequency Response 60Hz – 5KHz
Magnet size mm 85 x 40 x 15
D x h (in.) (3.35 x 1.57 x 0.59)
Weight of one speaker kg (lb) 0.78 (1.72)
Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 32 (1.26)